For those of you unable to attend our Annual Meeting on March 20th, we've put together the highlights in the attached 2013 Annual Report.
- Find us on Social Media! - The Chamber is on Facebook as PikeCountyIllinoisChamber, on Twitter as PikeCoChamber and on Linkedin in the company section as pike-county-il-chamber-of-commerce.
- Read our latest Chamber Connection Newsletters - Enjoy the most recent issues of our newsletter, The Chamber Connection! Winter 2014 pdf here Christmas pdf Fall 2013: Pdf here
- Pike County Restaurants and Events - Download a list of eating establishments sorted by community !
- Pike County Government Offices info - Click here for phone numbers: tax assessor, speeding tickets, etc
- Visitor spending increases 4.4% in Pike County! - The Illinois Office of Tourism & QACVB released tourism expenditures for its 3 county area which includes Pike, Adams, and Hancock Counties. Visitor spending in Pike County is up 4.4%. Here's a press release with details.
New wine guide -
New! Mississippi Valley Wine Guide promotes area wineries including Collver Family Winery and Hopewell Winery!
- Pike County Endowment Fund established - A new Field of Interest Fund- Live Here, Give Here!
Chamber add on-line IRS Tax Centers & newsletters to this web site -
Click on the "Work" section, then choose IRS Tax links from the menu on the left side. Using an on-line center means the content is the most current available.