Voters in Pike County will have an opportunity to vote on this proposed tax. Here is the first of info we will be sharing: FAST FACTS
Click on the tab above for an overview and check back often for details on this new program!
The Visitor Center is now the start of the Lincoln Talking House Tour with new transmitter. Read more here and listen at 90.9 FM.
Join the Chamber's Kaye Iftner and Martha Sue Smith live on WBBA radio (97.5 FM) for the Twin Pikes Report at 11:16 AM until noon, Monday- Friday!
- Find us on Social Media! - The Chamber is on Facebook as PikeCountyIllinoisChamber, on Twitter as PikeCoChamber and on Linkedin in the company section as pike-county-il-chamber-of-commerce.
- Read our latest Chamber Connection Newsletters - Enjoy the most recent issues of our newsletter, The Chamber Connection! Winter 2014 pdf here Christmas pdf Fall 2013: Pdf here
- Pike County Restaurants and Events - Download a list of eating establishments sorted by community and a list of county events through the end of 2013 here!
- Pike County Government Offices info - Click here for phone numbers: tax assessor, speeding tickets, etc
- Visitor spending increases 4.4% in Pike County! - The Illinois Office of Tourism & QACVB released tourism expenditures for its 3 county area which includes Pike, Adams, and Hancock Counties. Visitor spending in Pike County is up 4.4%. Here's a press release with details.
Lucky 7 Wine Guide -
A new wine guide promotes area wineries including Collver Family Winery and Hopewell Winery (6&7)
- Pike County Endowment Fund established - A new Field of Interest Fund- Live Here, Give Here!
Chamber add on-line IRS Tax Centers & newsletters to this web site -
Click on the "Work" section, then choose IRS Tax links from the menu on the left side. Using an on-line center means the content is the most current available.