The Pike County Chamber is pleased to provide this list of events beginning May 17. It changes often, so check back! Download it here.
For 2013 Pike County Pig Days info click "Spotlight" tab
We are pleased to announce formation of a Young Professionals Network called YPike! See the details in "Chamber " section.
The Visitor Center is now the start of the Lincoln Talking House Tour with new transmitter. Read more here and listen at 90.9 FM.
Join the Chamber's Kaye Iftner and Martha Sue Smith live on WBBA radio (97.5 FM) for the Twin Pikes Report at 11:16 AM until noon, Monday- Friday!
- Pike County Government Offices info - Click here for phone numbers: tax assessor, speeding tickets, etc
- New Philadelphia Association announces 2013 Lecture series -
Lucky 7 Wine Guide -
A new wine guide promotes area wineries including Collver Family Winery and Hopewell Winery (6&7)
- Chamber's March Newsletter available! - Here's the latest Chamber News! Pdf here
- It's archery season! - KHQA coverage of the importance of hunting to Pike County. http://www.connecttristates.com/news/story.aspx?id=807654
IDNR releases preliminary deer harvest totals for 2012-13 -
Preliminary deer harvest totals 180,669. Read new release here
- Pike County Endowment Fund established - A new Field of Interest Fund- Live Here, Give Here!
- Visitor spending increases by 6.7% last year in Pike County - The Illinois Office of Tourism & QACVB released tourism expenditures for its 3 county area which includes Pike, Adams, and Hancock Counties. Here's a press release with details.
Chamber add on-line IRS Tax Centers to this web site -
Click on the "Work" section, then choose IRS Tax links from the menu on the left side. Using an on-line center means the content is the most current available.