For those of you unable to attend our Annual Meeting on March 20th, we've put together the highlights in the attached 2013 Annual Report.
- Our fall and early winter Calendar of Events is here! - Download our Calendar of Events here which covers the rest of the year beginning August 26. Also, here's the Griggsville Apple Festival schedule, the Milton Corn Carnival schedule and the Barry Apple Festival brochure- inside and outside.
- Chamber Fall Cookout is September 23rd! - Join us at Hopewell Winery for our Cookout, sponsored by Country Financial.
- Pike County Parades - Download a list of the summer and fall parades updated August 21.
- Pike County Government Offices info - Click here for phone numbers: tax assessor, speeding tickets, etc
- Visitor spending increases again in Pike County! - The Illinois Office of Tourism & QACVB released tourism expenditures for its 3 county area which includes Pike, Adams, and Hancock Counties. Visitor spending in Pike County is up 1.2%. Here's a press release with details.
New wine guide -
New! Mississippi Valley Wine Guide promotes area wineries including Collver Family Winery and Hopewell Winery!
- Read our latest Chamber Connection Newsletters - Enjoy the most recent issues of our newsletter, The Chamber Connection! Winter 2014 pdf here Christmas pdf Fall 2013: Pdf here
- Pike County Endowment Fund established - A new Field of Interest Fund- Live Here, Give Here!
Chamber add on-line IRS Tax Centers & newsletters to this web site -
Click on the "Work" section, then choose IRS Tax links from the menu on the left side. Using an on-line center means the content is the most current available.