For those of you unable to attend our Annual Meeting on March 20th, we've put together the highlights in the attached 2013 Annual Report.
- Business After Hours on Tuesday, Oct 7 - Join us at Eastside Gardens & Bloomers. Flyer with details
- Leadership Development Series - Chamber partners with U of I Extension. FLYER with topics and registration info.
- FUN STUFF TO DO THIS FALL! - Download our Calendar of Events here which covers the rest of the year beginning August 26. Also, here's the Barry Apple Festival brochure- inside and outside.
- Pike County Parades - Download a list of the summer and fall parades updated August 21.
- Pike County Government Offices info - Click here for phone numbers: tax assessor, speeding tickets, etc
- Visitor spending increases again in Pike County! - The Illinois Office of Tourism & QACVB released tourism expenditures for its 3 county area which includes Pike, Adams, and Hancock Counties. Visitor spending in Pike County is up 1.2%. Here's a press release with details.
New wine guide -
New! Mississippi Valley Wine Guide promotes area wineries including Collver Family Winery and Hopewell Winery!
- Read our latest Chamber Connection Newsletters - Enjoy the most recent issues of our newsletter, The Chamber Connection! Winter 2014 pdf here Christmas pdf Fall 2013: Pdf here
- Pike County Endowment Fund established - A new Field of Interest Fund- Live Here, Give Here!
Chamber add on-line IRS Tax Centers & newsletters to this web site -
Click on the "Work" section, then choose IRS Tax links from the menu on the left side. Using an on-line center means the content is the most current available.